Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rifle shooting club

Options
  • 02-04-2008 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

anyone in the kilkenny area interested in starting a sporting rifle club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Seamus357

Hi Wolf,
    My friends and I looked into this a couple of years ago. We were thinking of setting up a rifle and pistol club in South Kilkenny (we live in The Rower). In the end we didn’t go ahead with it as we felt that there was too much time and money involved. We took the easy way out and joined the Midlands Rifle Club in Tullamore instead (an excellent club by the way).

I suggest you talk to Kieran Barry, he is the Development Officer for the SSAI (Shooting Sports Association of Ireland). He is a good fella and will give you a lot of help and advice. You should get him at the following email address fermoyrifleclub@eircom.net

Let me know how you get on.

All the best,

James

Advertisement