Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big 4 offer in audit

• 02-04-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I need some advice, I have got on offer from a big 4 firm in audit. I am going to have to choose which area to specialize in small business, banking, insurance, funds etc.

I think that I will be offered banking but have been told that this will pigeon hole me.
    Is this the case or is it possible to move in to other industries once qualified?

thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Dave 2008

Hey,

You will probably not be "pigeoned" in banking as the audit is relatively the same as for other businesses, whereas this is not the case with Investment Funds with is a different animal all together.

As a matter of interest, did you get your offer last November or was it in the supplementary campaigns that have recently been held?

Which firm are you going for?

Advertisement