Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help needed with car kit

• 02-04-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi all, I need a bit of help, I just bought a car with a phone kit installed, the kit has a nokia hfu-5 control box and I dont know the model of the cradle but it is for a nokia 3310, 3310i, 3510, 3510i . My question is basically can i upgrade to a modern nokia phone buy getting an adapter and cradle and if so could you specify what I need, I would hope to get round this as cheap as possible otherwise I will just get a 3510i but would hope to be more modern any help greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Advertisement