Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

17" or 18"??

Options
  • 02-04-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have an 01 Seat Leon and looking to put Audi RS4 alloys on it. Should I go for the 17" or 18" ones?Also where is the best place to buy them and is it best to buy them without tyres or with the package tyres?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Larger alloys are going to harder your ride somewhat, also price of tyres also is a consideration. also, u need to make sure there i clearence in your wheel arch for such big rims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭KidCapree

u'll fit them on no hassle. Think u can get 19s on them if u wanted. What is she 1.6? If its less then go for the 17s. The replica alloys are very heavy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Its a 1.9tdi 110!Might play safe and stick with 17"!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Its a 1.9tdi 110!Might play safe and stick with 17"!

Good afternoon sir.....

I think I've seen you about in that Leon before. Judging by the way you drive that thing i would recommend 17" also. Always remember, if in doubt, bring them with ya!!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Go with 17s and get it re-mapped :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Id go with 17s. Less murder on the suspension, less tyre bills, and I have little doubt better road handling.

Advertisement