Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw service south dublin?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi yes another bmw dickhead on boards..can anyone recommend a half decent garage to service my 323 and prep for nct-ing. Please dont recommend a bmw dealer as i'm sure I'd need to bring the cheque book.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭kdevitt

ac car sales are a good bet if you want to avoid the dealer - www.accarsales.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

kdevitt wrote: »
    ac car sales are a good bet if you want to avoid the dealer - www.accarsales.com

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

kdevitt wrote: »

I'll second / third that.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

+4

Don't use them anymore as I'm BMW less at the moment. But they are very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

As if there's not enough recommendations already, I'd give AC Car Sales my vote too. As someone who dealt with dealers only, it was my first time to use an Indy - dealers could learn a lot about Customer care from these guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,089 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

+5 or 6 or however many it is

i use ac exclusively, good bunch and they know their stuff

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

+1 more.
    I had the car in there as recently as last Tuesday and will return when I need to.

I wouldnt go for an NCT prep just for the sake of it though. I would NCT the car and then go to AC for any repairs. If it needs a service then, yeah, drop it in.

Advertisement