Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Radio & Real Player

• 03-04-2008 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have eventually got the latest version of Real Player to load on my PC at work (some how I managed to get it on as you normally need to be logged on as an administrator).

The only problem is that the one reason I wanted to have real player (to play RTE) will not work.

I can play archived radio and live tv but it just tells me its connecting to the live radio stream and eventually an error message comes up to say that I mean need to load the latest version of real player, which is exactly what I have.

What can be causing this?? Is it possible that its the firewall on the PC? But then why can I play live tv in Realplayer.

HELP

And incidently if anyone in Montrose actually reads this .... can you please get in the real (or non real player) world and make it possible to stream your stations in Windows Media Player. Every PC with windows come with it pre-installed & you could actually increase your listnership.

If BBC does it why can't you???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I agree about the Windows Media Player. Drives me mad. I use Real Alternative. Works a treat for the radio stations.

Advertisement