Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2000mAh Batterys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

No, a bigger battery will not affect your FPS. Batteries don't affect FPS at all.

Yeah, seems ok for your DBOYS. The firefox batteries are quite good (only 1500 and 2000mah), as they are from a different company than the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Yeah thats wat i thought, just wanted to make sure in case it went over.
    is the guns gearbox up to the increase in ROF, or would it need new gears, shims, bushings or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yeah thats wat i thought, just wanted to make sure in case it went over.
    is the guns gearbox up to the increase in ROF, or would it need new gears, shims, bushings or anything?

Nope, it should be ok stock.

It will reduce your guns parts lifetime, but it'll cope fine for a while.

I personally don't use anything under a 9.6V, but I am a slight rof freak ;)

well its goin to be more used for burst fire, just to be able to lay down a volume of shots when the situation dictates, so i wont worry about the parts lifetime yet, nothing that can be fixed anyways.
    only thing i dont like is the loss of collapseable stock on the gun, guess that the opertunity cost though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

why wont it collapse? if the battery is fitted correctly in the stock it should close perfectly.,
    as for running a 9.6 in it, it should last you alright but id defo change the bushings and shims in it before using it, and burst fire creates more wear on gears than holding it in full auto so another reason to do some small upgrades., you can get all the parts (shims/bushings etc) you need for very cheap, i think eirsoft.ie is gonna stock them soon too.,

• Advertisement

its a much bigger battery than the original, thicker and more cells, 3 sticks as opposed to two.

Advertisement