Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand Up and Be Counted

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering who (if anyone) is playing anymore, what Quake do you play and which servers do you typically join (or does it vary)....

I'm a Q3 player atm, bit of CPMA and OSP
    Random servers but mostly against bots
    Or if playing CPM I'm in the #cpma.na channel

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

ETQW - random servers - daily or every 2 days....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I play Q3 CTF a bit.
    Mainly on *SEXY'S* CTF II Server (Germany) as I get good pings and it's often maxed out with 20 players.

davej

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I'm a quakeworld player (or at least I like to pretend I am when I'm playing with other quakeworld players). I go where the games are.

I'll usually try to play the other Irish guys on the smart gaming server (the IOL.ie server went down today after many, many years of faithful service). Failing that, I'll be found playing league games on dutch servers, mix games on swedish or danish servers, or wherever the action is on that particular night.

QW 4 lyfe.

Advertisement