Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do you park your car?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Poll needs a Park and Handbrake option for us auto drivers :)

That would be "Gears (ok locking pin) and Handbrake" option.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

a lot of automatic cars don't allow the key to be removed unless the transmission is in "P" anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

yeah, i use handbrake and 1st or reverse depending. I was actually talking about this with friends and they couldn't understand it, now we're all drivers with under 2 years experience and i'm the only one who leaves it in gear and the only one who clutches in on start up, i've seen it happen twice where they start the engine and jump forward, it's bloody lethal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

P and handbrake.

Mike.

Advertisement