Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Lads, take a look at the weather forecast. You'll be calling out Mountain Rescue by the looks of it.
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah I heard that alright, just bring an ice axe and crampons and you should be fine.

I enjoyed today, except me being a total drag whore and pretty much tucking in behind tiny for most of the way home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Yeah I heard that alright, just bring an ice axe and crampons and you should be fine.

I enjoyed today, except me being a total drag whore and pretty much tucking in behind tiny for most of the way home :D

No bother at all -I block out a fair amount of wind :)

kenmc wrote: »
    good crowd today? there were 4 under the luas bridge as I was driving by at 10:20, presume a few more came from Harolds Cross to join up?
    Anyone up for tomorrow at all? around 3ish?

I'm game for a 3pm spin. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Anyone going this Saturday? The guy i normally go on spins with is off on a cycling holiday so i'm left all alone this week. Is ti always the same route or how do ye generally decide that?

• Advertisement

Bambaata wrote: »
    Anyone going this Saturday? The guy i normally go on spins with is off on a cycling holiday so i'm left all alone this week. Is ti always the same route or how do ye generally decide that?

Generally we take the same route up to Enniskerry, and then decide from there.

I'm heading out at 10am from the Dog Track, 10.20 or so from Dundrum.

Who else is in? (there's an outside chance I'll have the Focus as it should have been shipped today :cool: )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

i'm not 100% sure where that harolds cross track is. cant seem to get a street address either from the website. any advice? just looking for it on google maps at mo

edit, I think I've spotted it on the hybrid of the map beside leinster park road and the actual harolds cross rd

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Acute abscess on the back of my leg. Off work for a week. All sorts of tablets. Be a while before I'll be on my Focus!
    :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

I'm in. Might make sense to start a new thread each week, something like <Day> Spin: <Date>, just to keep things a bit cleaner?

Bambaata wrote: »
    i'm not 100% sure where that harolds cross track is. cant seem to get a street address either from the website. any advice? just looking for it on google maps at mo

edit, I think I've spotted it on the hybrid of the map beside leinster park road and the actual harolds cross rd

That's the one. GEt on the Harolds cross road, and you can't miss it... it's on the left if you're coming from the city centre.

Planet X -sorry to hear about that mate -must be f**kin painful!

• Advertisement
Advertisement