Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin County Ranking Tournaments?

• 03-04-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi all maybe someone could help me out with this.

Where and when are the Dublin county ranking tournaments played and are newcomers made welcome?

I used to play in the ranking tournaments in Wexford years ago, mainly in the youths, and I'd get through the odd round in the mens too. Have started back playing a bit recently and would like to test out the skills in a competitive arena again.

Also any pubs around Tallaght that might be recommended for a few games, or that run tournaments on a Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon?

I'd be interested in playing in the next boards competition, but I play soccer on Saturdays so that kind of rules me out unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Hi all maybe someone could help me out with this.

Where and when are the Dublin county ranking tournaments played and are newcomers made welcome?

I used to play in the ranking tournaments in Wexford years ago, mainly in the youths, and I'd get through the odd round in the mens too. Have started back playing a bit recently and would like to test out the skills in a competitive arena again.

Also any pubs around Tallaght that might be recommended for a few games, or that run tournaments on a Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon?

I'd be interested in playing in the next boards competition, but I play soccer on Saturdays so that kind of rules me out unfortunately.

There is one on the 26th April in the Farm House Pub in Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire.
    If your not playing football that day drop down, MBC will be organising more of these events

Advertisement