Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weight Watchers Home Made Meals

• 03-04-2008 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey !

Anyone know of any good recipes for a quick home made meal that would follow the weight watchers programme. Looking for something quick and easy to cook as we'll be making it on Saturday in the boyfriend's house and there only being him, his brother and dad living in the house, the kitchen is quite under-equipped !!! Haha. Any suggestions ??? I usually make a nice stir fry veg mixed in with chicken pieces and rice but not sure of the points and dread to calculate them !!! It does taste lovely but the rice probably hikes it up a bit. :confused:

Well, I'll take any suggestions anyway ... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

I don't know WW points, but if you tell me the calories and macros you are aiming for, I could suggest something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Ive just bought the WW recipe book. What kind of ingredients do you want to use and Ill look it up for you.

There are some receipes on the WW site...

There are also 3 WW receipes in thsi weeks Woman magasine - Tandoori prawns, Eastern Spiced chicken and Cajun Beef Fajitas... The fajitas look easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Stir fry is good, 60g dried rice is a medium portion and 3 points. Oil is a point per teaspoon, veg is all free, average skinless chicken breast is 2.5 points. soy sauce and spices/herbs are free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Yeah, stir fries are one of my faves. Went and got boil in the bag brown rice and a packet of noodles yesterday because I couldn't decide which I wanted to use last night with a few veggies and a few prawns. Got home and realised there was pretty much no veg in the fridge after my mum going to the supermarket !!! :( Ended up having two mc cambridges slices toasted with a little tin of beans. Did the job. :) Going to go shopping tonight and pick up loads of food for the next week to suit Weight Watchers (and hide them from my brother and mother !!!). :D

Also got the Weight Watchers magazine yesterday ... there's some really nice recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in it this month !!! Well worth a look !!! :D

Advertisement