Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cat Kilcullen

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi.

Ernie is a 2.5 year old tabby, grey in colour with black stripes and green eyes. He went missing on Tuesday 1st April from the Hermitage Park area of Kilcullen, Co.Kildare.
    He is very timid but loves to be held and groomed. He will answer to the name Ernie or to the bang of a dish. He is microchipped but is not wearing a collar.
    May have been locked into a shed accidentally.
    Any information please contact <edit>me by PM</edit>.

Thanks
    Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 JOL

Have you tried Cnoc Na Greine Estate.

I noticed a tabby walking along our back wall yesterday. I live in the Green part of the estate.

This cat was quiet tall, had a distinct black marking on his side. he looked healthy enough.

I don't want to get your hopes up too much as I know there are a few tabbys living around us and he may belong to someone close by.

We lost one of ours about 2 years ago and never found him, our neighbours cat got killed on the motorway. Don't lose hope yet, Cats can be very resourceful by themselves.

If you post a picture it would definately help.
    We will keep an eye out for you.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

JOL wrote: »
    our neighbours cat got killed on the motorway. Don't lose hope yet,

How comforting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Have you found Ernie yet? Half the estates cats hang around my house and I haven't seen a grey tabby. I hope you found him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 JOL

Just trying to be realistic XZANTI.

Having lost one of our cats, we know how frustrating it can be not knowing where your cat is and worrying about it.

My Mrs was very upset at the time.

I do hope Ernie is found safe and well and any further information from the Electrician (like a photo) would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Electrician

Hi everyone.
    Ernie was found locked in a shed. Thanks for the replies. We put leaflets in all the houses around us and it paid off. He doesn't go too far now. Just sits in the garden for a while and comes back in. Thanks again:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Glad to hear you found him :D
    I can stop staring at every cat i see now in Cnoc Na Greine saying to myself "is that the cat from boards???" lol

Advertisement