Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michele Prezioso / Dublin Art Tattoo

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Alright,
    It’s been awhile since I’ve had any considerable work done and I’m kinda out of the tattoo circle at the moment but I was wondering if anyone here has had any work done by Michele Prezioso?

I was checking his website out (Dublin Art Tattoo) and his work looks pretty cool alright.
    I’m looking to have my half sleeve finished, Japanese Irezumi style, but in black and gray.

How recommend with the above come for this kind of tattoo?

Any other recommendations would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not personally got any, but know people who have, and their stuff looked great.
    Dunno about the style, but I know Michele is meant to be great for b+w stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

He is a very talented artist, i got my maori side piece done by him. He is also good at the Japanese styles too. Check out the many portfolios he has on em.

His attitude though... we've talked about it before here. Let me put it this way,
    you will get an awesome tattoo but won't walk away with a new buddy if ya get me?

Advertisement