Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Broken account :(

Options
  • 03-04-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My account seems to be broken again. This happend a few weeks ago where i was moved out of the moderator group and into the registered users one. At the time i could pm cult and he said " whoops " but now i cant pm as i get the message :

" contact the administrator "

I am still a mod of my forums, but i cant do any actual moderation in them. modutils is not accessable and i cant move/close etc etc.

Could one of the kind smods/admins have a quick peek at my account.

p.s I had a friend pm cult about the issue, but i obviously cant get a reply as i cant get into my in box.

Cheers.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Can you let me know if it's any better now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Its not :( But thanks for getting back so quick :)

whenever i try to access the cp boards craps out on me. But i can navigate around normal forums no hassle. Cant get in the mod forum at all.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Wtf? I posted up a response saying I know why you're getting limited functionality etc. Bleugh. Didn't save it properly or something.

Anyway, you're banned from advert.ie, and that effects functionality on boards.ie. Who banned you from adverts and why?

NM, you were banned by CuLT for threadspoiling until 9th April at approx. 8am.

You'll just have to live with limited functionality until then, I'm afraid. Try and not get banned again.

A bit of a stupid ban if you ask me. And a PM might have been a nice way to find out

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I've fiddled with permissions some more, your access should be restored, but your adverts ban will likely not automatically expire now. You may need to PM me in a week to have it rescinded.

Alright. Cheers Cult !

Advertisement