Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help!!!!

Options
  • 03-04-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anybody help plz, I have my driving test in two weeks in the sgs centre in Tallaght, Greenhills, does anybody know the test routes they use, I hear there's like 8 of them and im dead nervous!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I strongly advise you to take some pre test lessons if you are that nervous. Let the instructor know you have your test in 2 weeks and where you have it. Odds are they will know the test routes and take you around those routes for the pre test lessons.

Thats what i did when i had my test, and it relaxed me a lot on the test day because i knew the routes from driving them in the pre-test lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

goodlad wrote: »
    I strongly advise you to take some pre test lessons if you are that nervous. Let the instructor know you have your test in 2 weeks and where you have it. Odds are they will know the test routes and take you around those routes for the pre test lessons.

+1, that's the best advise. Just get as many pre-tests as you need in the net 2 weeks around the tallaght area and you'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dancing73

I have a pre-test next week so hopefully that'll help me relax, I wish they just used one test route, no such luck, bloody 8!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dancing73 wrote: »
    I wish they just used one test route, no such luck, bloody 8!!
    If you passed a driving test would you confine your future driving to one route only? Somehow I think not.

Never depend on test routes. The examiner may have to change them on the day of the test because of weather, heavy traffic, roadworks, accidents etc. ;)

Advertisement