Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reptiles

Options
  • 03-04-2008 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

is wackers worth a visit ? i wud like to go to a place thats interested in the actual welfare of the reptiles been frm galway i dont see much variety in reptiles thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

the 1 in town is worth a visit. they have a interesting selection of reptiles to view but staff are not very friendly. i havent been to the 1 on the long mile road yet but im going in the morning ive heard that its better than the reptile house at dublin zoo.....but very expensize.....

they have a display with camins which is cool..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven on Fishamble Street is better

Definately stay away from Paddy's petshop, they tried to convince a guy from Naked Camera that a python would make a good guide dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 galwayair

thanks for the replies .i think in galway the prices are a bit high for some reptiles how does dublin compare ?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Kinsealy Petshop is probably the best for Reptiles. There is another place in either Kilkenny or Carlow that has a good repitation. Someone might know exactly were it is.
    Here is there number if you want to ring them first.

Advertisement