Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning - A Childish Activity

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Actually, FWIW, the user was not banned for insulting the posters. Despite having received an infraction a week ago from xebec, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just warned on-thread to not break the rules of the charter again. His response was off-topic and derogatory and only after this post was the user banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    He's gone.

OK, lets all give him a chance to consider his actions, and refrain from the cats and insults and winding up of the guy. We'll see what happens when he comes back.

I'm optomistic!!! He's a bit arrogant and made some silly posts, but he's probably not the worst ... he might learn a good lesson from this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Can this thread be locked? The OP is clearly taking the piss and too many of you are falling for it.

Well ok, maybe he's not definitely taking the piss, but if he's serious, he needs help and the thread should still be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hell even 6th isn't replying to this thread .... oh ......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Actually, kudos on this, rather than just saying "Take it to Feedback!!" ...

"If you feel this decision is unfair you are free to voice that opinion in the following forums.

HelpDesk Forum. (Only admins can comment on your post)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Or

Feedback Forum (Anyone can comment on your post)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Regards,
    "

This post is an illusion ...
    6th wrote: »
    Hell even 6th isn't replying to this thread .... oh ......
    >_>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Article43 wrote: »
    As a registered user of this "Public Forum", I am now making a formal request to have any thread that I started in the Investments & Markets section deleted.

If this is not done, then I want a full explanation as to why, posted here for all to see - I do not belive in PM's as everything should be out in the open for all to see - there are enough things going on behind closed doors in the world of today, as it is.

If you believe so much in everything being open for all to see, why do you want your posts deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hagar wrote: »
    You must be very wise so.
    Either that or he's a good footballer.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

At times like this, I'm reminded of the immortal words of the one and only king amp ampenstein:
    amp wrote: »
    AAAAAARRRGGGGG SHUT THE **** UP! SHUT THE **** UP! ****ING SHUT THE ****ING SHUT UP! WA WA SAME ****ING **** OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND SHUT THE **** UP STFU

STFU!!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

What a remarkable thread. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Thank you all for this remarkable voyage.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement