Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Dogs Found

Options
  • 03-04-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all!
    I have found two lovely little dogs and i am desperate to get them back to their owner. I am hoping they have not been dumped, :confused:they look like thay are well cared for just a little scared, (I am not surprised at this they have been in a very busy builders yard all day today). :(
    The two dogs were found in McDonogh’s Ballybane (Galway) today. They are two small terrier dogs, one wire haired brown in colour with a collar the other a small brown and black Yorkshire terrier mix no collar. Both dogs look to be in good health, just a little timid. If anyone is missing these dogs or has any information contact 091 779200 - ask for me (Michelle)
    I will be out off the office until half 8 tomorrow morning so if you cant get hold of me until then try not too panic they are safe!:)

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

You will nedd to get a vet to see if they are chipped.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

They're very lucky to have been found by someone who would take them in. Well done.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

as well as getting them scanned for a chip at the vets (the pound might as well?) you should notify the pound, spca and gardai in case the owner of the dogs looks for them in those places. You could also put up posters with their pictures in shops etc but I'd be kinda worried in case somebody was only pretending to be the owner to get them back but I'm sure you could figure out some way to "test" them! Good luck and you're brilliant for taking them in. :)

Advertisement