Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Reading/Leeds Festival Line-up

• 03-04-2008 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Reading and Leeds festival line-ups announced, would really like to see rage, slipknot and queens of the stone age, not too sure what serj tankian is like solo (anyone at his gig in dublin?)
    http://www.readingfestival.com/lineup/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

its an unreal line up, blows the irish festival out of the water......so far anyway! would love to see qotsa and bloc party again, even bullet would be good fun with a few beers "over the top! over the top!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Such a broad line up in terms of music. Our *cough* "festival" would never have the guts to have Slipknot play it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I got my ticket for Friday night (QOTSA and RATM made it worth it), Saturday looks boring as heck, Tenacious D weren't enough to warrant a ticket for Sunday. Metallica are not my cup of tea and Slipknot have been poor 3 out of the 4 times I've seen them

Also isn't it more or less sold out? (until the next limited batch of tickets are released anyway)

Advertisement