Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry-my New Home!!! Help!!

Options
  • 03-04-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hello, there from kerry tralee area around.

i am a single mum in the proceedings to move down to kerry especially ardfert. fell in love with the village, has all i need and now i need a house. a 3 bedroom in particular. have online already the kerrys eye but still now i dont have a house!!! AAAHHHHH!

any tip, help anything. want to leave co dublin and move there, NOW!! :mad:

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 kerryview

yes Ardfert is nice. Are you renting or buying? we will try to re-locate you!!

Yes, us Kerry people are very friendly and helpful. Look in "The Kerryman" too, and BuyandSell also have houses in the area. And have you looked into the rural placement thing, where people relocate to the country from cities and houses are found for them? I can't think of the correct name of the association right now. What age is kiddo? Lots of activities in Ardfert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 kerryview

you are thinking of rural re-settlement - see here - http://www.ruralresettlement.com/

Advertisement