Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer shop ?

Options
  • 03-04-2008 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi ,
    To cut a long story short - I have a copy of windows xp pro x64 oem that i got on ebay that had been opened. I got on to paypal and opened a dispute , they got back to me today and said i had to , get this , get a letter from an authorised dealer or whoever on letterheaded paper to say that the software is indeed bogey.
    My first thought was sod that , but if i dont get back to them the case is closed. On the other hand if i do get it for them , i would most probably win my case.
    Does anyone out there know where i might go to get that kind of thing in Dublin ?
    I know if i show up at pc world , the first thing they will ask is - Did i buy the software there , and if not , sorry cant help , next please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Peteer

Contact Micro$oft ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 THE S33K3R

Already contacted them , they take a report and thats about it as far as i know. They dont let you kow what action they will take , if any.
    It was only after all this started that i noticed loads of used windows oem software listed on the UK ebay. Its obviously not that important to them.

Advertisement