Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mighty boosh tattoo!!!

Options
  • 03-04-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

me and a mate are going in next week to get one:)i want the boosh skull just cant decide where,and suggestions?was also thinking of getting crimp on the inside of my lip,decisions decisions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

on your butt cheek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    on your butt cheek
    lol I know what a skull tattoo is but what is boosh skull?
    Its not a sugar skull is it?

Davey have you been living under a rock or something? :p

As always, I expand your worldly knowledge :p
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_boosh

Wilburt wrote: »
    Davey have you been living under a rock or something? :p

As always, I expand your worldly knowledge :p
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_boosh
    its a american comedy program yeah, never seen it.:cool: so the tattoo is this?
    250px- skull yeah.
    as for the living under the rock would pebbles count:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

It's not american I'm afraid, it's british. Quirky cult comedy, quite similar in execution and humor to the likes of the I.T crew, Gareth Marenghi's Darkplace. I quite liked the first 2 seasons, some of the songs got a little samey but it's a laugh all the same. Not sure about getting a tattoo about a TV show but each to their own, let us know how it turns out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

there's a few boosh tattoos out there already... the skulls on the kinda barbed wire (just look at the front of the season one dvd case) as a wristband were pretty cool... personally, if i was to get a boosh tattoo, it'd be of black frost, i think (and yes, i have considered this at length... im waiting til the show ends before i commit myself... that plus i've already three tattoo projects in teh works, two of which will cover a good bit of skin ), but, well, do you have a favourite character, or moment? i dont think a crimp would make a great tattoo, minus a picture but that would turn it into a really rather large piece, at least the way it's working in my head. but boosh, for all the quirky characters, and bright, colourful designs and sets, just wouldnt suit a crimp tattoo, it'd have to be like... the coca cola ski suit, or a sinister crack fox, or ... would nanatoo be just too weird?

but yes, i'd say pick a character or the skull, or something polo related, and you should do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Eh... isn't it a monkey face... not a skull.

I know I tend to see monkeys everywhere... but I think in this case I'm right.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I always thought it was a monkeys face too... Really doesn't look like a skull!

I'd rather get a crack fox/hitcher tattoo myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yeah, it's a monkey face, but ye got what she meant... and god, i cant believe it took me so long... but milky joe!
    \
    i think this will have to happen at some point.

• Advertisement

Coconut hitcher please!

Monkey_skull_sticker.jpg
    will this do:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Boosh Monkey Face on the ankle FTW!!!! :D

Mah_Boosh_Tattoo__by_LilJohnnyFrostbite.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

That got that done quickly MF!

MF I like your little miss slippers ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

again, while they're not my thing, they really really turned out great! I'd say your delighted! The stars would look cool with that kind of purple flame finish someone put up here recently of their ankle!

ha.. just to point out... I found that image on deviant art...

Lol! I know it's not you... actually I can't picture you with any tattoos MF!!!

I was thinking of getting one for my birthday...

They're forbidden by the Torah though...

• Advertisement

I could picture Mr. Fudge with tattoos, maybe we could get him plastered and do some scratchings on him for the fun of it :D

Mah_Boosh_Tattoo__by_LilJohnnyFrostbite.jpg
    cool!

Advertisement