Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2008

Options
  • 03-04-2008 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone any opinions on this? Im probably going to start backing France Italy and Portugal while laying Germany and Spain, couple of gambles there but if France and Italy both get out of the group I should be able to freeroll for some profit.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'd love to see Spain win it, but tbh I think their time and chances have passed for now, and they always bottled it anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

my moneys on germany or portugal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I think Italy have the best team but a terrible manager so I think France have a great chance. Might have a small punt on Romania each way. They have a great team but a terrible group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

germany will be tough to beat as usual. would love to see spain do it but they wont!

Advertisement