Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhausts & Backboxes in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-04-2008 8:35pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Anybody know where i cant get a decent exhaust in Dublin for my Ibiza?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

full exhaust or just the back box , also are you looking for a performance ( street ) or high performance ??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

:o Just want a Sporty exhaust with abit of sound nothing ott

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DecoX

Powerflow exhausts in Dun Laoghaire. Custom made to what ever your imagination can think of. They have a great variety of backboxes and each has a variety and level of noise. But in saying that you wanna be careful what you pick nowadays with the new law comin in in june! All high sounding performance boxes are being banned. Consequently, if you fail to remove it after being warned a first time, your car is liable to be impounded. SO CHOOSE WISELY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

pro parts in blanch aswell might be worth checkin out

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

DecoX wrote: »
    Powerflow exhausts in Dun Laoghaire. Custom made to what ever your imagination can think of. They have a great variety of backboxes and each has a variety and level of noise. But in saying that you wanna be careful what you pick nowadays with the new law comin in in june! All high sounding performance boxes are being banned. Consequently, if you fail to remove it after being warned a first time, your car is liable to be impounded. SO CHOOSE WISELY

Link??

• Advertisement

the shop here dont actually have a link. cause its actually a repairs shop in dun laoghaire. However if ya check the uk site for powerflow they should have an address. Thats how i found em. They have some interesting photos of some of the whacked out exhausts they've created

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

DecoX wrote: »
    the shop here dont actually have a link. cause its actually a repairs shop in dun laoghaire. However if ya check the uk site for powerflow they should have an address. Thats how i found em. They have some interesting photos of some of the whacked out exhausts they've created

Sorry, I meant a link about the new modifying law! :o

Is powerflow dun laoghaire the guys in Dun Laoghaire Motor Works?

Im not sure. Its been ages since i was there. You'd have to cross check the online address with a phone book:)

And Im not sure about a link to the law but I have a family member in the gardai and i was show the draft about it. It comes in late june early july if i remember correctly. The outlines in it are **** cuz they are banning ALL exhausts not just big bores. and anything that has a large sound DB. I personally dislike big bore exhausts but the some exhausts like scoobys are not big and can have the sound level reduced. My friend had his Euro R twin exit exhaust system silenced. still rumbles but he reckons he'll be told to change it. Its custom ya see.

Advertisement