Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yes or no?

Options
  • 03-04-2008 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

goin to get two surface piercings tomorrow (not sure what they are called same as nape) on either side of my hip. what yas think good idea, bad idea. what yous think the possibilities of rejection are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Iguana Bob wrote: »
    goin to get two surface piercings tomorrow (not sure what they are called same as nape) on either side of my hip. what yas think good idea, bad idea. what yous think the possibilities of rejection are?
    oh yahhh, they'll reject alright.
    depending on how well you look after them, the longer they'll last.
    but they'll reject sooner or later because of placement (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

if i get 6 months ill be happy.
    screw it ill get em anyway iv got nothing better to spend €125 on any way. well by this time tomorrow ill have them so wish me luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

€125, you could give me the money, il give it a good home ;)

yeah most likely will reject but some people have healed them. Maybe another option would be to get 4 microdermals. 2 on each side to mimic the look of a surface piercing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

thought the micro dermals would reject even easier than what i want.
    well wich ever i go for ill let yas know how it went

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

100% rejection rate there! But good luck. They are very pretty to look at. And give us some pix!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

was it leán or gauge (both from cork, and i havent met either, so i do tend to get confused :blush:) who said that they dindt like hip piercings, cos they always looked either too fresh and red, or just still 'recovering' (but never to recover), and pussy and crusty and stuff.

just bear in mind that it'll never quite look nice and never quite look the way you probably want it to.

Advertisement