Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No electricity!

Options
  • 03-04-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened!

Its times like this that 3g broadband is great!

Bored ****less and dyin for a cuppa!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

tell me bout it!!!!!!!!!! i tried to go into town to get petrol and the whole town was pitch black!!!! it was madness!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

apprantelly killenard, mountmellick, ballybrittas cloneygowan, monastrein all them places were out as well, i duno what happened doh, we might need kikel for that one

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

It was mad there must have a power surge or something first. I have 2 lights in my hall was standing talking to a friend next thing all of a sudden the 1 with the wasted bulb comes on! Friend was convinced we were trying to freak her out! Next thing lights go out she freaked! lol :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. I'm just home and was wondering why alarm was off and computer had reset. makes sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Your alarm turns itself off whenever there's a power cut ? Whats your address ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Your alarm turns itself off whenever there's a power cut ? Whats your address ? :D

Maybe i didn't set it but i taught i did. Had this feeling that things were different as i got home. Definitely new their was a problem with laptop. I never turn it off and it was in hibernate.

Advertisement