Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get yer orders in?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

Bib Shorts
    yeah free gear please. but just in realtion to that tiny sponsorship. its not good enough. he should at least pay for the colours. sponsorship ordinarily starts at 3000eur in a local club.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Long Sleeve 1/4 zip
    Anyone else out there with kiddies? I'd love to get a baby version of the jersey for my son (that's an example from the gallery).

I voted for a short sleeves full zip. I needed that full zip at last year's W200.

How about we add the usernames of the forum moderators to one of the back pockets :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

even more (arm warmers, socks etc)
    I had originally voted short zip short sleeves, but will change to a full zip short sleeves, and if 2 others also pick/change to the full zip then we well be able to order the minimum batch of them too. as it stands 7 people who want to get full zip will be disappointed.
    Likewise the 4 and 3 who ordered long sleeve 1/4 and full zips will need to get some more support...

Advertisement