Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help building Phase Change Cooler

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭peterpiper

It's an Embraco or Aspera (both the same) NEK2150GK. Appreciate it Awhir..

@Unseen, I'm away in the morning for a few days. Hope the Job is going well, don't forget to post the bits and pieces I might need, tools, etc.

@Ahwir, any joy on the price for the compressor?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hey i can get one of the asperas for around 120e not sure if that was including shipping tho.

awhir wrote: »
    hey i can get one of the asperas for around 120e not sure if that was including shipping tho.

Do you mean shipping to Dublin, or shipping to your Dad's Work? You're in Claregalway?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

peterpiper wrote: »
    Do you mean shipping to Dublin, or shipping to your Dad's Work? You're in Claregalway?

sorry just cheaked there yes that is shipped to use.

well i would say it would be worth your while coming down to galway as you can get gas,copper etc...

• Advertisement

I'm waiting on some input from unseen, but yeah I think it would be worth a trip down. Just to clarify, is that €120 shipped to your place? Is there a trade counter at you folks place where I can pick up other stuff?
    What do you need to order the compressor? Do I need to send you money?

Hey Unseen, not sure if your still interested in this? I'm starting to move towards buying a custom one. I'm beginning to think the outlay for tools and parts would be more than I'd pay for a cleaner built custom unit!

Advertisement