Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning - An Idiotic Activity

Options
  • 03-04-2008 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

As I am being treated unfairly I must try a second time to get my requests granted on this PUBLIC forum.

Mods - and any of ye will do - please delete the threads, or the posts, I posted in the I&M forum.

If you do this I will go away - deal?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Why don't you delete them yourself?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Delete them yourself?

Edit: Beaten! By a whole minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

LOL They already explained why deletion isn't going to happen. Get the hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

failagaincrane.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Article43

Also, can mod Mr Slow Coach please stop following me in other threads - I will report you as a stalker if you keep this up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Article43 wrote: »
    As I am being treated unfairly
    Please explain.

I see we have the night shift on - well, at least the last bunch were amusing, you lot are laughable:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SeriousCat.jpg
    It's a private forum.

Gordon wrote: »
    Please explain.

Have you read my posts - most likely not, as all most want to do here is jump on anyone who gives them a chance - well jump away, I will give ye all the chances ye want, for it shows ye all for what ye really are.

Have you read my posts - most likely not, as all most want to do here is jump on anyone who gives them a chance - well jump away, I will give ye all the chances ye want, for it shows ye all for what ye really are.
    Excuse me?

What on earth brings you to attacking me like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sherifu wrote: »
    failagaincrane.jpg

That last photo is a bad photoshop... the event that took place in Galway is funny enough without adding extra bits to it.

This must be the elite of the graphics development area:)

Excuse me?

You should be able to work that out yourself, should you not?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

That last photo is a bad photoshop... the event that took place in Galway is funny enough without adding extra bits to it.
    I'm fully aware of what happened. Roundstone btw.

It wasn't me that altered it but I think it fits well with this guys antics.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/371626/the_cursed_car/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

As I am being treated unfairly I must try a second time to get my requests granted on this PUBLIC forum.
    You're a lying little ****. You know it's privately owned.
    Mods - and any of ye will do - please delete the threads, or the posts, I posted in the I&M forum.
    Well, at least you said please. But why should they bother to delete the posts you agreed to have published here after you act like a prick?

You should be able to work that out yourself, should you not?
    Stop speaking in riddles and explain what you're talking about.

At least Calina has some insight - but then again, the nick supports the character, as many others do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

he/she secretly wants a total ban from boards me think's ;)

Talliesin wrote: »
    You're a lying little ****. You know it's privately owned.

Well, at least you said please. But why should they bother to delete the posts you agreed to have published here after you act like a prick?

I do not respond to such vulgar language from undereducated people.

Stop speaking in riddles and explain what you're talking about.

You have posted 16,491 post - and you ask me to explain - surely you jest :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Try contacting your TD.

Saibh wrote: »
    he/she secretly wants a total ban from boards me think's ;)

No, that is not correct, but what will be will be, and I will not stop speaking the Truth, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Wait a second, I thought a prerequisite of signing up to boards was to have some cop on? Guess not in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I do not respond to such vulgar language from undereducated people.
    You just did, genius.

You have posted 16,491 post - and you ask me to explain - surely you jest :confused:
    No, I'm not jesting Article43. Please explain how you are being treated unfairly as you claim in the opening post. Why you have seen fit to attack me openly, I have no idea, and it really doesn't give a good light on your case, but I'm willing to ignore your assumptions of me to get to the bottom of your problem.

Stark wrote: »
    Try contacting your TD.

I ahve an appointment with him after the 5th May :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

1163920520-Heavenlycat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Also, can mod Mr Slow Coach please stop following me in other threads - I will report you as a stalker if you keep this up.

I'm officially stalking you. Do your worst.

Dammit, why isn't there a :sadistic: smilie?

And nobody PM'ed me about this thread. I go looking in other fora for 10 minutes and a whole thread bursts into life. Slow coaches like fun too, ya know.

No, I'm not jesting Article43. Please explain how you are being treated unfairly as you claim in the opening post. Why you have seen fit to attack me openly, I have no idea, and it really doesn't give a good light on your case, but I'm willing to ignore your assumptions of me to get to the bottom of your problem.

Gordon - now that you have written more than one or two lines, like the majority do, I can see a bit more of your character.

I am treated unfairly as I spent my time, initially, in good faith, willing to share my experiences for the good of others.

During the course of my posts, some so called experts started to make idiotic posts in relation to trading - and I can prove that they are idiotic - so; I called them idiots.

It is a logical deduction that if someone who professes to be experienced in a certain field makes idiotic posts, then they are in fact idiots - someone who has no real experience in the field would not fall into the same group - they would be just ignorant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

If you linked this thread to the Wikipedia, it'd be a supporting resource for the explanation of "SO'S YOUR FACE!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement