Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN MOUNTAINBIKE from Windy Arbour Luas station

Options
  • 04-04-2008 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I am writing to report that my bicycle was stolen today (3 April 08) from Windy Arbour Luas station.
    It is a BIANCHI mountain bike with aluminum frame, suspension and 21 shifts (shimano).
    The model is BIANCHI THUNDER. I am attaching a picture of it.
    Please, contact me if you see it in some second hand shop or in the streets. I am pretty sure that is one of the few (if not the only one) in Dublin.
    Many thanks.
    Agust-bx
    [IMG]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Agustin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Agustin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

saw this bike on o connel bridge around 4pm, heading towards the northside two scumbags i actually said to my mate in the car that thoses bikes are stolen.

pity you didnt have it up earlier, id have ripped the dickhead off it and given him a few kicks, ill see if i can see it again.

the scummer was around 21, black hair, 6ft, and usual scumbag uniform:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I saw a black Bianchi Thunder yesterday at the junction of Abbey St and Liffey St at about 18.30. I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talk to Veolia and see if they have video of the incident. http://www.luas.ie/contact-us.php

Advertisement