Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden shed

Options
  • 04-04-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a garden shed, preferably free or cheap, or does anyone know of any companies that sell them cheap in the munster area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dmire

How cheap is cheap??

If you are from Kerry (as your name suggests), alot of garden centres sell timber garden sheds. In the Killarney Garden Centre on the Tralee Rd (behind Lidl), you can get a timber shed from approx 600euro and up.

Also, First Choice Sheds and Smart Sheds in Tralee, doubt they'll be giving you anything for free though :) Also, I think Argos sell sheds.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

There is a yahoo group called Freecycle and people are always giving away sheds for free.

You might have to go and dismantle it yourself and take it away but it is worth it.

On the other hand, i bought a flat pack shed for €250.00, its perfect for my needs but there was a lot of tears cried over it. It took me 6 weeks to put together as i doing it by myself, it shouldnt be too bad if you have someone to help you.

its an irish company, i cant remember the name off the top of my head but pm me if you want the details and i will have a look at home for the name of the company

Advertisement