Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the hell those this dream mean

Options
  • 04-04-2008 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

ri had had this dream about 6 weeks ago and its been stuck in my head sense

i go down to my local village and theres this large black door in the middle of the village between two houses like something on an old warehouse and there's this sign that says keep out. anyway i decide to force open the door and inside is a small stairs leading up to an attic and door down to the cellar . so i go upstairs and and the attics got an old galvanised roof so its really warm and i the attic all along the sides are these cribs about 20 of them and inside every cribs is a rotten dried baby copse like they were dried in salt and all the babies are mutated like one one had a plug socket grow into his skull and there's rats running everywhere. then i go down stairs and in the cellar are stacks and stacks of human corpse about 7 feet high and the first thing i think i man i gonna have to get a power washer to clear up this mess. then i get upset and resole to buy this place and set up a museum to show the atrocities that went on here after concluding that some Nazis made there way to mayo and carried out these sick experiments. any idea as to meaning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

I really don't know what it means but I would suggest to stop watching TV.

Advertisement