Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona 3

Options
  • 04-04-2008 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

anyone play it? worth getting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I ordered it from thehut.com, just waiting for it to arrive, but according to anything I've read about it, it's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

persona is a famous series alright :)modern Japanese RPG with sci-fi elements,havent tried the 3rd installment tho.the first two are not bad,but get bored easily after few hours,which is normal for RPG these days

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It made me stop playing FF XII, so I guess that says something...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Activate special move...Points gun at head...fire!!...Nice. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Really think this looks interesting, it is on my list to play. Although no job currently means that list is relatively long, but hopefully I'll get around to it soonish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I've ordered it from HMV, should be in next week. Can't wait! I'll let you know, but I doubt I'll be disappointed, going by the positive reviews it's gotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭vivadeadponies

seraphimvc wrote: »
    persona is a famous series alright :)modern Japanese RPG with sci-fi elements,havent tried the 3rd installment tho.the first two are not bad,but get bored easily after few hours,which is normal for RPG these days

part one of the second game is being translated from japanese now by one fella, it's meant to be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

It blew. my. mind!

(not really - haven't played it.... but puns based on it's shtick have not yet been done to death on this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

I played it over the weekend and like most of the games in the series It's very good.
    The whole school simulator idea works well and the battles during the dark hour are interesting. It's a game thats going to take some serious hours to complete though.

I'm also a big fan of Soul Hackers on the Saturn, this is also part of the Megami Tensei series...I just wish they would release a translated version!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I wish they'd released the other persona games in europe,but then again I wish that with many a ps1 rpg.

• Advertisement

i'm after getting it new for 20euro:eek:, wont play it til i've finished eternal punishment at least though.

i'm after getting it new for 20euro:eek:, wont play it til i've finished eternal punishment at least though.

Where'd you buy it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah you can't leave us in suspense like that :pac: Sounds like a bargain! More info if possible!

Yeah you can't leave us in suspense like that :pac: Sounds like a bargain! More info if possible!

longford:(

only played an hour of it so far, seems brilliant, very anime-ish/japaneseish/etc

****ing Longford!

Twenty euro may be cheap, but Longford is a long way away for cheapness. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I got it from here http://www.thehut.com/hut/9960763.product for €22 delievered. Still haven't got around to playing it yet though.

kawaii wrote: »
    ****ing Longford!

if it makes you feel better, i'd have to buy a 25euro return ticket to dublin to get anything else cheap... or at all.

Advertisement