Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview

Options
  • 04-04-2008 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I got my card back from my chosen university saying that my application is in order and will be processed.

My attentions now are focussed on an impending interview, which according to their website, is part of the application process.

I am just wondering if anyone has done this interview and what can I expect. is it similar to a normal job interview, and are there any potentially difficult questions I should prepare for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I had an interview before I went back and it wasn't too bad. Make sure you can show them a good interest in the subject and basically convince them that you will be there for the duration of the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MODENA

Hi,

Had my interview last week, I found the panel based their questions on the information given in my personal statement so its important to be familiar with that. You need also to be able to convince them that you are passionate about the course and that you have researched it, you can support yourself financially and that you aim to be there for the long haul.

Best of luck!

Advertisement