Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Ramblings

Options
  • 04-04-2008 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

the fun is over!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

ooooh prostitutes in Dublin... Get over it it's a lifestyle choice. And keep your nose out of people's business, especially if they're gangsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Should have hired one imo.

yeah I wish I had the option of hookers when I went to bars...

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    yeah I wish I had the option of hookers when I went to bars...
    Exactly, if he'd hired one he'd be here bragging about getting his roide rather than complaining about something so trivial.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I love how they get increasingly younger as the post goes on... is there some sort of temporal rift at work in Tomangos?

Although their gender changes a few times as well.

• Advertisement

I love how they get increasingly younger as the post goes on... is there some sort of temporal rift at work in Tomangos?

Indeed, it seems like he drowned his "not getting a roide" sorrows a bit heavily and has lost all sense of gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

ye're a bunch of divs.

prostitution is illegal and degrading of women. And being threated with harm is not a small offence either.

Call the coppers.

Spyral wrote: »
    ye're a bunch of divs.

prostitution is illegal and degrading of women. And being threated with harm is not a small offence either.

Call the coppers.
    What's a "div"?

how does it degrade women? Surely they're the ones in power if they're charging men for their services? Charging them a pretty penny too, I can tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

is there some sort of temporal rift at work in Tomangos?

Actually this makes sense... last time I got dragged out to that place there certainly were quite a few dinosaurs wandering about the place.

• Advertisement

Actually this makes sense... last time I got dragged out to that place there certainly were quite a few dinosaurs wandering about the place.
    ba dum tishhhhhh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

OP, Pics or gtfo.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

Drunk much?

rb_ie wrote: »
    What's a "div"?
    I'm sure that's a rhetorical question, but all the same take your pick http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=div

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

What should you do?

Stop postin on the internet when you're drunk would be a good start. What are you, 12 or somethin? Whoring is a lucritive business! Wonder if they declare their income to the Revenue? "50euro and 100ml of jiz" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hello...

<drunken ramblings>

...what should i do??

Get yourself a few solpadine, fresh orange juice, a fry-up & get back down the boozer for a curer. And go a bit easier on the Bicardi Breezers next time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

gotta admit, while there might be some insinuation of them being hookers, it's a good idea for the girls to get a quiet dancing night

-advertisement-
    ladies! sick of lecherous orbiting no-hopers? hire a 'pimp' for the night, and keep the wolves at bay!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I had previously had so much respect for the club, so much heritage
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I had previously had so much respect for the club

I'm sorry, this is the bit that got me. You said you were in Tamangoes. Where does respect come into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

tamangoes: where the gang bang goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

You pay €20 in... it's embarressing...it's dirty... you'd never tell your mother... you feel embarressed... you promise yourself time after time you won't do it again, but you keep going back...

Same thing really..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Your story is so all over the place I don't know where to start.
    But I guess suggesting Tomangoes has "heritage" was the clincher.

So, what to do? Firstly, I'd suggest sorting out your story. Pick and age for the girls. Secondly, don't approach strange men in clubs. Thirdly, if girls start spoofing to you, and you think they are prostitutes, leave them a wide bearth and seek company more suited to your own high regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

...the women were no more than 30 years old.

The grey haired fellow went and danced with each of these 5 men one after the other, well one and the other, now sure if he used each twice.

So we danced and these 5 circa 25 year olds danced
    Anyway me and my other friend now left alone are dancing on the dancelfloor, some older people are with us too...

associating with these young no less than 15 year old younger girls,

So at first they are no more than 30 years old, then they are men, then they are about 25 years old and then they are about 15 years old...

Pretty scary...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

High&Low wrote: »
    So at first they are no more than 30 years old, then they are men, then they are about 25 years old and then they are about 15 years old...

Pretty scary...

Had trouble understanding it but i think the 15years old, was really that the men were 15 years older than the hookers.. After that i really don't know wtf this is about..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crip17

Zulu wrote: »
    Your story is so all over the place I don't know where to start.
    But I guess suggesting Tomangoes has "heritage" was the clincher.

So, what to do? Firstly, I'd suggest sorting out your story. Pick and age for the girls. Secondly, don't approach strange men in clubs. Thirdly, if girls start spoofing to you, and you think they are prostitutes, leave them a wide bearth and seek company more suited to your own high regards.

good post +1

Don't go near the place again if true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

I was expecting this post to turn into a offer of 1 billion dollars via papau new guinea from a greiving widow.

Is it perhaps a ploy to get hooker going lads into tomangoes?

I have never been in Tomangoes but I defo wont be going now. Hookers, grey haird gangsters, dinosaurs, crooked bouncers, drunken greiving widows, cases with 1 billion dollars in them its like an episode of Magnum PI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Lads leave him alone, its only 10 oclock,he is still in bed, nursing a hangover :) he might reply to these posts at about 3 this afternoon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My friend had a similar experience in the Village before. Hard to prove that it's actually prostitution.

What can you do?

Surely there are more women in the place that warrant attention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

So what I'm thinking happened is:

The OP was in Tamangoes enjoying it's ancient Celtic history when he decided to hit on some 15 year old girls with his mate.

The girls chaperone, the father of one of the girls threatened the OP's mate because he wouldn't leave them alone.

Then when the bouncers went over they simply pointed out the two drunken lads who reported them and mentioned that they wouldn't go away all night.

Case closed, just call me Sherlock. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

They were about 30 Years old - 2 pints.

25 years old - 6 pints

15 years old - 20 pints

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement