Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Ramblings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

whiskeyman wrote: »
    You pay €20 in... it's embarressing...
    €20 into a nightclub! I thought we where getting ripped off paying €10.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Please, everyone knows that if you want to meet some prossies you go to Cruzo's in Malahide! Or as they put it; "Would you like some company for the evening gentlemen?" :eek: :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Or has Bad Grammer.. Leave the Foriengers alone god bless them!

I'm not dissing the fordners, just seems more like bad English to me than bad grammar...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

ScumLord wrote: »
    €20 into a nightclub! I thought we where getting ripped off paying €10.

its normally only 15 euro.the 20 euro is for the special nights like "Prostitution Thursday" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

jetski wrote: »
    This would be more suited to the conspiracy theory section.....

LOL, agreed. Mods, please move this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I am so disgusted, what should i do??

Funniest thread ever.

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

its 12.30 would you say he is awake yet :) ??? he prob woke up with his willy in one hand and the mouse in the other tee hee i feel for the guy:p

And to make it worse, everytime he post a reply to a thread, you know your going to get someone saying " here remember the time you were locked and rambled on and on bout how you didnt getting your hole" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I really hope some old guy who was having a work night out with his staff comes online and posts about the drunken hornbag who kept harrassing his staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

gaz wac wrote: »
    and to make it worse, everytime he post a reply to a thread, you know your going to get someone saying " here remember the time you were locked and rambled on and on bout how you didnt getting your hole" :D

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

Tomangos, it's where the slags go...

In an unrelated topic, anyone fancy a pint tonight in....oh, I don't know.... let's pick somewhere at random.. shall we say.. Tomangos??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

Tomangos, it's where the slags go...

In an unrelated topic, anyone fancy a pint tonight in....oh, I don't know.... let's pick somewhere at random.. shall we say.. Tomangos??

We should all go in trench coats and black glasses to bust open this prostitute ring and expose the corruption within our society!

Failing that we could always pretend to be Rick Astleys, never gonna give you up...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

but when they viewed them they were stumbled, they go " as sure they are gentlemen" and push me, my friend and older group out of the said club.

I don't know why but the grammar here reminds me of the way the crazy kids from Mad Max 3 speak? Great story though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Still hasn't logged on, maybe they followed him home?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This version is wayy better:D
    Hello,

I arrive on boards after a Thursday night in Tamangoes ,

After a while we decided to head to AH, a MOD was quietly enjoing his C&H, this seemed quite suspsiciouls, he was no less thant 40 years old and the women were no more than 30 years old.

As the night progressed we got even more jealous.

I talked to these girls and they were like " he's my MOD" my friend told me that they had said to him that " he was his MOD". oour suspicion grew,

At around 130 when this MOD locked his head together with mine when i simply said hello to him i knew something was iffy.

So we danced and these 5 circa 25 year olds danced with, one of mates particularly danced with one of these girls but he grew concerned and at around 230 he confronted one of them, one of the MODS approached him and said " if you do anymore i will siteban you", my friend quickly exited the site and was keen to get home, these were not 2 friendly fellows but two criminals threatening my friend.

Me and my mate and one of the older fellows, go to the ADMINS, this is so so weird and that is why i am posting, we point to these 2 strange MODS who have been associating with these young no less than 15 year old younger girls, we pointed them out suggesting they were "prostitutes" which we all agreed they were, the ADMINS at first agreed and went to catch them........... but when they viewed them they were stumbled, they go " as sure they are MODS" and ban me, my friend and older group from AH and say "take it to feedback!".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

No, no it's not.

I don't know where this nightclub is but I know that I want to go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭Homer

Picked up many a slapper in there but never had to pay for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

How the times change...

When I was a píssed up young fella I only got turned down by what were obviously cheap & low-cost lesbians. Our new-found wealth (* doffs hat at Celtic Tiger *) now means that we have our drunken advances rebuffed by a more expensive class of people, ie. prostitutes & their middle-aged pimps.

* wipes away tear of nostalgia *

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Hello,

I arrive in from Tamangoes after a Thursday night,

I have to say i am both disgusted and extremely angry.

I never knew that this age in our time in MY community such disgusting and evil things took place.

Tonight in "joes" as its known locally i witnessed perhaps the worst crime i have known, i innocently did not know this was happening.

It was an empty night but we arrived after one or 2 drinks.

After a while we decided to head to the dancefloor, a grey haired man was with about 5 of the young girls, this seemed quite suspsiciouls, he was no less thant 40 years old and the women were no more than 30 years old.

As the night progressed we danced with them but we noticed something suspect, i am quite "nosey" as some might say and as i was interested with this group i stayed in contact.

The grey haired fellow went and danced with each of these 5 men one after the other, well one and the other, now sure if he used each twice.

I talked to these girls and they were like " he's my boss" my friend told me that they had said to him that " he was his dad". oour suspicion grew,

At around 130 when this grew haired man locked his head together with mine when i simply said hello to him i knew something was iffy.

So we danced and these 5 circa 25 year olds danced with, one of mates particularly danced with one of these girls but he grew concerned and at around 230 he confronted one of them, one of the grey haired men approached him and said " if you do anymore i will knife you", my friend quickly exited the premises and was keen to get home, these were not 2 friendly fellows but two criminals threatening my friend.

He went home feareful, this guy is the most friendly guy and is not in anyway at all known for violence.

Anyway me and my other friend now left alone are dancing on the dancelfloor, some older people are with us too...

We dance these 5 girls are present, one goes for my mate, we are extra suspicious... we head for the exit..

Me and my mate and one of the older fellows, go to the bouncers, this is so so weird and that is why i am posting, we point to these 2 strange grey haired characters who have been associating with these young no less than 15 year old younger girls, we pointed them out suggesting they were "prostitutes" which we all agreed they were, the bouncers at first agreed and went to catch them........... but when they viewed them they were stumbled, they go " as sure they are gentlemen" and push me, my friend and older group out of the said club.

I had previously had so much respect for the club, so much heritage, it was the local........... i had never expected a "prostitude ring" to be operating withing the sector.

I am hurt, angry, these guys who used to welcome me with open arms into the club will no more, we have caught them accepting a terrible trade go before them, i am ashamed, but what can i do?

The guards will hardly listen to such menial problems..

My friend was threatened with death due to a nightclubs involvement with prostitution, the nightclub bouncers accept this, as we POINTED out the culprits and they were obviously associated with the club and they proceeded to remove us from the club after just pointing them out! they physically removed us!!

I am so disgusted, what should i do??

Weathercheck, any chance of a spell check? Couldnt make head nor tail of half of what you wrote! Something about grey haired men dancing in nightclub, some women, some girls, some underage girls or were they over age, threats of violence and prostitution? Maybe there was a sense of confusion last night? As there was when I finished your piece!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Is this not just the latest Jeffrey Archer novel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Weathercheck, any chance of a spell check? Couldnt make head nor tail of half of what you wrote! Something about grey haired men dancing in nightclub, some women, some girls, some underage girls or were they over age, threats of violence and prostitution? Maybe there was a sense of confusion last night? As there was when I finished your piece!
    I'll say it again: was it really necessary to re-quote the whole post?

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Zulu would you give over....

I had tears rolling down my eyes reading some of the posts fair play to OP..... your a true legend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Its 2pm people! Surely this guy has resurfaced :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

jetski wrote: »
    Zulu would you give over....

I had tears rolling down my eyes reading some of the posts fair play to OP..... your a true legend
    What's a false legend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

rb_ie wrote: »
    What's a false legend?

Tooth fairy?

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Tooth fairy?

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

" i am quite "nosey" as some might say and as i was interested with this group i stayed in contact"........ did you get phone number or e-mail address from the man with the grey hair ?:D

I swear, i think ive read the first post about 10 times, its such a classic! My boss keeps looking over at me strangly cos i havnt stopped laughing since this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

jesus op your the only person i know (and i leave very close to tomangoes when im in dublin) who has ever described the place as anything other then a pretentious **** hole full of the same posers who like smelling **** week in week out who

if that sort of place floats your boat your gonna have to get used to having rich ugly posers around with expensive women on their arms.

also prostitution should be legalised.

also i imagine there will be a solicitors letter on the way to boards as you accuse them of being involved in a child prositituion ring:rolleyes:

you were right abut the bouncers in jo's(and kinda everyone else there to be honest) being dickheads tho

keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

God damn it OP!!!
    Hurry up and log back on!
    I'm dying to hear the revised story...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Whoah that was one bizarre post. OP are you David Lynch?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement