Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Ramblings

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

lol when WC wakes up this will be the ultimate 'wtf did I post on boards last night' moment......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

one of the grey haired men approached him and said " if you do anymore i will knife you"....

Anyway me and my other friend now left alone are dancing on the dancelfloor, some older people are with us too...

is your natural reaction to being threatned with a stabbing by a local pimp to just have a bit of an oul dance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    how does it degrade women? Surely they're the ones in power if they're charging men for their services? Charging them a pretty penny too, I can tell you!

Because men generally pimp the women out and the woman doing the deed (in whatever sordid, painful, degrading way the "customer" desires) gets a tiny percentage of the money exchanged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Another night out on the piss Weathercheck ?? :D:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054935355&referrerid=59211

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I never knew that this age in our time in MY community such disgusting and evil things took place.

What, 30-years old he-she's morphing into young ones before your very eyes? Criminal I tell thee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Jebus, I see his dyslexia was evident back then too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

This thread is magic. I had dispaired of ever finding enjoyment on AH again, but I am hooked once more.

30-25-15... this is like a scientific study of beer goggles. Fast times in the Portmarnock Heritage Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

kev_s88 wrote: »
    thats what the OP gets for going to Tamangos on a thursday night.Friday or Saturday are the only good days in there.and they're barely even good

exactly - every knows that Thursday night is hooker night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Possibly the reason Weathercheck hasn't posted back yet is that he's been gradually travelling back in time and has now reached a point before the internet existed. He obviously started off at least 15 years in our future, when the girls were 30, over the course of the night travelled back by first 5 years to when they were 25 (in which time a sex change they'd had between 25 and 30 had un-happened), then travelled back another 10 years (during which another sex change they'd all had un-happened) at which point he left the club. He then posted in our present, but by now is probably around 50BC complaining about temple prostitution in the roman empire.

It's the only logical way to explain his story.

MOH wrote: »
    Possibly the reason Weathercheck hasn't posted back yet is that he's been gradually travelling back in time and has now reached a point before the internet existed. He obviously started off at least 15 years in our future, when the girls were 30, over the course of the night travelled back by first 5 years to when they were 25 (in which time a sex change they'd had between 25 and 30 had un-happened), then travelled back another 10 years (during which another sex change they'd all had un-happened) at which point he left the club. He then posted in our present, but by now is probably around 50BC complaining about temple prostitution in the roman empire.

It's the only logical way to explain his story.

Those DeLorean's never were reliable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Not sure which is the most win sentence, but i think its one of these three. The drama in the final one is definitely my favourite

"these guys who used to welcome me with open arms into the club will no more".

Tonight in "joes" as its known locally i witnessed perhaps the worst crime i have known, i innocently did not know this was happening.

I had previously had so much respect for the club, so much heritage, it was the local........... i had never expected a "prostitude ring" to be operating withing the sector.

I am hurt, angry, these guys who used to welcome me with open arms into the club will no more, we have caught them accepting a terrible trade go before them, i am ashamed, but what can i do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

PeakOutput wrote: »
    jesus op your the only person i know (and i leave very close to tomangoes when im in dublin) who has ever described the place as anything other then a pretentious **** hole full of the same posers who like smelling **** week in week out who

if that sort of place floats your boat your gonna have to get used to having rich ugly posers around with expensive women on their arms.

also prostitution should be legalised.

also i imagine there will be a solicitors letter on the way to boards as you accuse them of being involved in a child prositituion ring:rolleyes:

you were right abut the bouncers in jo's(and kinda everyone else there to be honest) being dickheads tho

keep up the good work

ah now the bouncers up there will be nice to you if you be nice to them.in all the time ive been going there ive never had a problem with them and neither have any of my friends.they do their jobs and they do it well.just bear in mind that they're not there to be nice to you.....

I'll go for "c" please Bob...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

choke......:D
    I've tears streaming down my face reading this.
    I had no idea that dive still existed........

smccarrick wrote: »

i know.still going strong.open 6 nights a week.

and still a dive.although they did get new carpet which is currently covered in so much drink and puke that it has become sticky

Isn't there a new fingerprint reader on the door in that place? Maybe the OP should contact CSI Miami for help....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Those DeLorean's never were reliable!

Maybe the guys over in Microwaves and Time Machines could go back and rescue him?

Folks, can we please stick to slagging Weathercheck :D

Isn't there a new fingerprint reader on the door in that place? Maybe the OP should contact CSI Miami for help....

nah the fingerprint scan is just for getting your coats.although they do keep ID details on file so that if someone else tries to come in using your ID they know its a fake out.

at least thats what i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

I haven’t a clue what this guy is on about talk about? A useless rant about Grey Haired Men!! And one of them called daddy??

http://www.justformen.com/

If anyone is grey and paranoid after the Tamango Kids anti Grey remarks I hope the link above will help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, the OP is going to log on and see 110+ replies to his thread and think "Wow, that caused a stirr!" when in reality it's 110 posts taking the píss out of him.

Then he'll be a sad panda.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

So, has the OP been back yet? This thread is hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

me thinks that's the most confusing post I've read in a while...even for einstein :p

No we're still waiting...god that bloke can sleep for Ireland!

Question: if he does come on, what is the first thing you would say to him ?:)

malice_ wrote: »
    So, has the OP been back yet? This thread is hilarious!

Afraid not, we think he might be caught in a temporal loop*

*See previous posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

smccarrick wrote: »

me too :lol:

Im so glad others had trouble reading the op's post.
    He should write more with a few drinks on him.

My brain is terribly confused right now.

Were there 5 women or men?
    Did an old man hook his face?
    Were there 5x 25 year old women or 30 year olds?
    Who threatened death?

:eek:

"Did an old man hook his face?" :D:D:D:D

Will you stop !! im going to get fired if i keep laughing , love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Well he is quite "nosey" maybe the poor old chap's hand got caught whilst doing some dance moves.

It could happen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Weathercheck(noun) [pron: weth-er cheked]
    1. Boards.ie user who gained notority with drunken post re events in Portmarnock niteclub on night of 03/04/2008
    -(verb) to be drunk beyond comprehension and to have issues identiying age groups, and their sex.
    "I had so much to drink last night, I was weatherchecked lads.... jaysus..."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

looks like some sort of temporal problem allright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement