Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Ramblings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

kev_s88 wrote: »
    ah now the bouncers up there will be nice to you if you be nice to them.in all the time ive been going there ive never had a problem with them and neither have any of my friends.they do their jobs and they do it well.just bear in mind that they're not there to be nice to you.....

they have never not been nice to me either they have been very unpleasant to mates boths male and females though without provocation or reason and therefore they are cnuts.(havnt been there in about 18months/2years so if they have changed fair enough.

i dont get the appeal of the place at all. rip off in rip off for coats rip off for drink. crap music crap atmosphere crap people(sorry but most of the clientelle(sp) are just arrogant posers(yes i probably know most of them but **** it). dont they charge almost a grand a year to be a "member" and you still have to pay in ffs

also last i heard that other dive in swords(under the harp) was taking all of their business so hopefully the end is nigh for jo's

before anyone says im only bitter coz i dont get in i have NEVER been refused from the kip

*awaits op*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i might be risking it, but this thread def deserves the following...
    http://www.lolcats.com/view/11860

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

I like the way he went up to the old grey haired fella he suspected of being a pimp, and said 'hello'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

I like the way he went up to the old grey haired fella he suspected of being a pimp, and said 'hello'.

HAHAHA oh god make it stop.

So much for my Friday afternoon in work, I am DESPARATELY trying to hold in the giggles here.

THANK YOU WEATHERCHECKER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Isn't this a pretty risky accusation to be making about a popular (well, wellknown) nightclub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Weathercheck is drunk, not ignorant !!

Protect Weathercheck

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

gaz wac wrote: »
    Weathercheck is drunk, not ignorant !!

and also online reading this

/ gets popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

ahahhaha :D oh dear.

But still what went on in there last night was wrong and i am sure it goes on everywhere but still, we probably just noticed it because it was so empty.

;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

'At around 130 when this grew haired man locked his head together with mine when i simply said hello to him i knew something was iffy.'

??? Tell us more - please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Hows' the head, proud of your self watching those young ones last night??

We dance these 5 girls are present, one goes for my mate, we are extra suspicious... we head for the exit..

Did one of the girls aged possibly from 25 to 30 actually GO for your mate? As in go to hit him?

Im confused?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

But still what went on in there last night was wrong and i am sure it goes on everywhere but still, we probably just noticed it because it was so empty.

;)

hahahahah the post of shame.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Dont mind the Weathercheck, i stuck up for ya :D good night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

;)

HE'S ALIVE :eek:

gaz wac wrote: »
    good night ?

with the underage prostitutes and the grey haired pimp?

The post i wrote is total senseless mumblings, but one of my mates was threatened but an old guy and the bouncers headed in and totally dismissed if off hand.

I have never ever had a problem with the bouncers down there before.

to be honest i don't have the courage to read the original post!

last night was wrong

nothing to do with you to be honest until u/ ur mate went up being nosy grand u shouldnt of been threatened but u prob would of got the same if it was simply a boyfriend and girlfriend from portmarnock(:p) and you started dancing with her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I have never ever had a problem with the bouncers down there before.

You do realise you've just made an admission that you're a regular of said establishment.
    For shame...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

What was ancient Rome like? How did you get back?

• Advertisement

whiskeyman wrote: »
    You do realise you've just made an admission that you're a regular of said establishment.
    For shame...

+1 u absolute poser

edited as i thought i was a bit harsh to be honest

to be honest i don't have the courage to read the original post!

lol

Hello,

I arrive in from Tamangoes after a Thursday night,

I have to say i am both disgusted and extremely angry.

I never knew that this age in our time in MY community such disgusting and evil things took place.

Tonight in "joes" as its known locally i witnessed perhaps the worst crime i have known, i innocently did not know this was happening.

It was an empty night but we arrived after one or 2 drinks.

After a while we decided to head to the dancefloor, a grey haired man was with about 5 of the young girls, this seemed quite suspsiciouls, he was no less thant 40 years old and the women were no more than 30 years old.

As the night progressed we danced with them but we noticed something suspect, i am quite "nosey" as some might say and as i was interested with this group i stayed in contact.

The grey haired fellow went and danced with each of these 5 men one after the other, well one and the other, now sure if he used each twice.

I talked to these girls and they were like " he's my boss" my friend told me that they had said to him that " he was his dad". oour suspicion grew,

At around 130 when this grew haired man locked his head together with mine when i simply said hello to him i knew something was iffy.

So we danced and these 5 circa 25 year olds danced with, one of mates particularly danced with one of these girls but he grew concerned and at around 230 he confronted one of them, one of the grey haired men approached him and said " if you do anymore i will knife you", my friend quickly exited the premises and was keen to get home, these were not 2 friendly fellows but two criminals threatening my friend.

He went home feareful, this guy is the most friendly guy and is not in anyway at all known for violence.

Anyway me and my other friend now left alone are dancing on the dancelfloor, some older people are with us too...

We dance these 5 girls are present, one goes for my mate, we are extra suspicious... we head for the exit..

Me and my mate and one of the older fellows, go to the bouncers, this is so so weird and that is why i am posting, we point to these 2 strange grey haired characters who have been associating with these young no less than 20 year old younger girls, we pointed them out suggesting they were "prostitutes" which we all agreed they were, the bouncers at first agreed and went to catch them........... but when they viewed them they were stumbled, they go " as sure they are gentlemen" and push me, my friend and older group out of the said club.

I had previously had so much respect for the club, so much heritage, it was the local........... i had never expected a "prostitude ring" to be operating withing the sector.

I am hurt, angry, these guys who used to welcome me with open arms into the club will no more, we have caught them accepting a terrible trade go before them, i am ashamed, but what can i do?

The guards will hardly listen to such menial problems..

My friend was threatened with death due to a nightclubs involvement with prostitution, the nightclub bouncers accept this, as we POINTED out the culprits and they were obviously associated with the club and they proceeded to remove us from the club after just pointing them out! they physically removed us!!

I am so disgusted, what should i do??

:D

damn you darkman:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Free Weathercheck!!!

damn you darkman:D

So..did the pimp(s) or the prostitutes phone you back?:D

whiskeyman wrote: »
    For shame...

I know the shame of it all :o

Next time i go i'll wear a weathercheck tshirt so every can say hello okay?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

The post i wrote is total senseless mumblings...

It made my Friday though..:D:D:D:D

Thanks man!

/presses thanks button - shit it's gone:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The OP was quoted in post #50 for (pre)posterity anyway. :pac: This thread brings the lols. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm actually quite relieved Weathercheck has survived! :D
    That was some story!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

bronte wrote: »
    I'm actually quite relieved Weathercheck has survived! :D
    That was some story!

I know, my heart was in my mouth reading it thinking poor old Weathercheck was going to be attacked by child prostitutes. Phew.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement