Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bet fair banner ad annoying

Options
  • 04-04-2008 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Is it just me or is the betfair ad for the grand national in the tech section under computers and tech very annoying and distracting. The one with the constant drop downs and John McCririck on it. Maybe they could be toned down a little just too loud for me.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I have sound turned off. Does it make noise?

I can't see any "drop-downs" on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

seamus wrote: »
    I have sound turned off. Does it make noise?

I can't see any "drop-downs" on it.
    Nope, no sound from it.

I don't really see the problem tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Yup there should be no drop down on that banner can you send me a screen shot of there is please, we did not approve anything other than a standard banner.

It has a pretty high frequency due to it the campaign being over 3 days as opposed to a month, I suppose you could say its a success if you are talking about it here.

When you say toned down, I assume you mean visually as again we did not approve sound on banners either. In this regard, we did not create the banner so we cannot amend it, If you could bear with it as it is only 3 days. Paid advertising is the only way we can make this resource available at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I hate the fcuking sight of that pricks face everytime I log on to boards. How long more till its gone?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

DarkJager wrote: »
    I hate the fcuking sight of that pricks face everytime I log on to boards. How long more till its gone?
    You won't like this then... :D

nhorse03.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement