Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i beat ken doherty!

• 04-04-2008 8:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

was playing in a private club in mullingar. €150 buy-in. i knocked out ken doherty and claimed the €150 bounty. sweet as!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

CruelCoin wrote: »
    was playing in a private club in mullingar. €150 buy-in. i knocked out ken doherty and claimed the €150 bounty. sweet as!

I thought this was a snooker brag when I saw thread title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Mods are still in bed obviously. Anyway, where's this club in Mullingar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭coillcam

In before Lock.

Congrats op, well done.

Do you play in the Crane Club regularly? I think I might know you. PM me if you don't want to say who you are publicly.

I keeping getting texts about these tourneys. How many runners is the thursday tourney getting? What's the prizepool? Starting stack? Blind intervals etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Well done. Although posts like this go in the Bad Beat/ Brag/ Variance sticky on the top of the forum.

Locked.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement