Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

00 Leon Stella - Time Set

Options
  • 04-04-2008 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Does anyone know how you change the time on the digital clock in a Leon? I've no idea.

I don't have a manual....

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Is the clock in the speedo or rev counter?

On my 03 Octavia you turn the stick/knob coming out of the binnacle near the clock. Left for hours (only goes up), right for minutes.

Not sure if the 00 Leon is the same dash set up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Cupra Net wrote:
    On my 1.6 Leon I have to twist (and hold) the trip mileage resetter, Left to change the hours and Right to change the minutes.

searched google, thats for a 02 leon though :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Threw the radio i think its the PRO or PROG button cant remember off hand

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

draffodx wrote: »
    searched google, thats for a 02 leon though :confused:

Based on the interior pic of this car
    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/SEAT/Leon/1.4-SIGNO/976966/

It doesn't look like the dash has changed, so twist one of the knobs coming out of the binnacle to the left to up the hour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭[P]*Deus_Alpha

I don't have the original radio....

It's the same car as that one shown alright, i've fecked around with that knob but maybe not in the right way....will try all these suggestions. thanks a mill..

• Advertisement
Advertisement