Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water?????

• 04-04-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know anthing about the water being off???? Came home from work on Wed and it was off and its off again now???? :confused: Is there something going on? Is it going to happen again?? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Might help if you posted what area your living in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

I was reading an article there a few weeks ago about a contamination in a lot of areas water supplies; it might have something to do with that?

Edit: I can't find the link but it was similar to this article (http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2007/04/02/story29301.asp) except it covered alot of other places (wicklow, carlow etc.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Hehe, no water in Waterford....ironic aint it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭twinkle77

ooops sorry :o near John's Park, was in a a panic as dishwasher nearly blew up!!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I,m near The naked city an i have water now but only barely....its down to a trickle, hardly no pressure...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

yeah they've been working on the water in john's park for the last few days. They're putting in new pipes on the pavement leading up to the Square from the school. Dunno how far it will go with it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭twinkle77

iseegirls wrote: »
    yeah they've been working on the water in john's park for the last few days. They're putting in new pipes on the pavement leading up to the Square from the school. Dunno how far it will go with it though.

thanks for that! :)

Advertisement