Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a landscaper

Options
  • 04-04-2008 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend a reliable landscaper that they have used, or know of ?

many thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

will PM you details of the guy who did ours, he lives in Charlesland I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 quag

Hi GAN, Can you PM me with this too as Im also looking for a landscaper. Many Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 loopylimbo

Maisy wrote: »

many thanks:)

Hi Maisy there is a very good landscaper living in charlesland park, did work for me, very reliable and very clean. let me know how i can get him to contact you if you want.
    thanks Loopylimbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

many thanks

Sure, Cullen Landscapes are fantastic!! They did mine.

Phone Bryan on [snip]
    Very nice guy also. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 loopylimbo

anyone looking for a landscape private mail me and ill forward you his details they are very good and reliable and live in Charlesland

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

I also know a landscaper who did work for me in Charlesland if you need a second quote for a job. PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Many thanks to the folks who offered info re a landscaper, much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Through recommendations on this site, I found an extremely good landscaper and I am thrilled with the result - will PM you with details etc..... oops, sorry about that mods, didn't notice at first....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Eoin got there before me!
    eoin_s wrote:
    spammy spam mcspammington

Is he the Spamming champion of Spamtown, Spamabama?

• Advertisement
Advertisement