Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road racing bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

isn't this the THIRD THREAD you've started trying to flog this bike? :rolleyes:

i know advertising is tolerated here but i reckon you're pushing your luck mate. couldn't you just bump one of your previous threads to the top if you're feeling impatient?

is the price actually going up too? :confused:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Agreed. It is a bit much.

And €1,700 for a used Trek Pilot? No wonder no one's biting.

Edit: Also it appears that the OP has joined Boards just to sell his bike. All his posts relate to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

God loves a trier.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Thought you would be in Oz by now!
    €1500 a couple of weeks ago, now €1700
    All 10 posts on boards are trying to sell it!
    Great contribution:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Galwaywheeler

Charter - Please Read before posting
    after very little discussion this is the cycling forums charter.

Most importantly.

Selling bikes.

We are happy to see 'good' bikes for sale here BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FRAME SIZE IN YOUR POST.

Or link to your post in the for sale forum selling the bike. They have long established rules there for selling, built up from lessons I don't intend repeating/relearning. I'd prefer queries rather than offers - the latter better suited to FS forum.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Galwaywheeler,
    I don't think any has a problem with you trying to sell your bike, it's just the multiple threads on it that are beginning to grate.

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

no is going to pay 1700 for that yoke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I'll offer €600 if you get desperate.

REALISTIC offers accepted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

€1,700?

Sure it's €1,400 on another thread. You're putting the price up though you're not getting offers?

Strange selling tactic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

I normally stay away from things like this, but this one's annoying me now. It's up in the marathon/triathlon forum aswell, hunnymonster should've just locked it over there.

Galwaywheeler- stick it up on adverts.ie, no one here's biting, it's not gonna sell here especially with the price hikes etc... Just let the thread die.

Advertisement