Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 Free Bets

Options
  • 04-04-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone take up the Boyle Sports, New Account of €250 in free bets? From what i can see you have to bet €250 aswell but its all right isnt it?? Anyone find any small print?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

Sevenie wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone take up the Boyle Sports, New Account of €250 in free bets? From what i can see you have to bet €250 aswell but its all right isnt it?? Anyone find any small print?

I have done this and it's good if you are willing to bet the max amount. They match your first bet up to the amount of €50. To get the other €200 free bets they will match the average or your next 4 bets (up to a max of €50). They repeat this 4 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

OK, so to get the €250 you'd have to make 17 bets of €50??

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LinoRichie

Hi folks,

I did this on Friday - Boylesports match your first bet to a max of €100 and then do the messing with the averages. Its worth your while to do it just for the €100.

I opened an account, lodged €100, bet it all on the banker of the weekend - Toulouse to beat Cardiff (at 1.14) which they duly did, thank god. I then withdrew €100 this morning so I haven't lost a penny. I now have €14 in my account and a €100 free bet!

Note: the stake is not returned with the free bet.

Anyone any suggestions what I should do with the free bet? As the stake is not returned I don't think there's much point in putting it on another banker. Should I look for something at evens (maybe a handicap bet) or just have a punt on a 10/1 or something??

Suggestions welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

LinoRichie wrote: »

Anyone any suggestions what I should do with the free bet? As the stake is not returned I don't think there's much point in putting it on another banker. Should I look for something at evens (maybe a handicap bet) or just have a punt on a 10/1 or something??

Suggestions welcome!

Simple. Back anything at 7.0 or above on Boyles. Lay it off for a close a match as possible to lock in the freebet profit for no risk.

Full details here:

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/guide.html

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

ye think thats it possible to make money out of those free bets with laying them on betfair??

i see here that its possible to make £2000. do you anybody who has made money out of this way.
    sure if it was that easy everybody would be doing it
    http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/bookies.html

• Advertisement

ye think thats it possible to make money out of those free bets with laying them on betfair??

i see here that its possible to make £2000. do you anybody who has made money out of this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Takes a bit of time but well worth the effort.

Check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PRND

If you are not a member of Betfair, sign up through Quidco to get £25 bonus to cover any differences in the bet and lay prices.

Advertisement