Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Supporters Clubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant say that Ive even heard of one in Donegal either. Try googling it or maybe even email the club and ask for details of the official supporters clubs in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

EIRE - Chelsea Supporters Clubs

Jim McMahon
    30 St Senan's Rd
    Ennis
    Co Clare
    Eire
    email;
    jimmac.ennis@eircom.net

Mallow
    James Egan
    Shoulders Lane
    Mallow
    Co Cork
    Tel (W) 00353 22 21239 (H) 00353 22 42956

Waterford
    Frank Harse
    10 The Moorings
    Maypark lane
    Waterford City
    Tel 00353 518 70755
    email;
    harsefrank@eircom.net

I nearly went blind going on the CFC.net for that.

And on Chelseafc.com I found this;

Cork
    Mr Doanl O' Flynn 00353 21505009

Dublin
    Mr Tom Hughes 00353 18401489

Dundalk
    Mr Larry O' Rourke 042 9332766

Ennis
    Mr Jim McMahon 00 353 68 6524809
    086 8119086 (mob)

The club was founded in 1995. It has 60 members presently, mainly from Co.Clare but also from Limerickand Galway (Mid West of Ireland).

The club holds it's meetings in Moroney's Bar, The Market, Ennis. It meets for all televised games. Members travel to Stamford Bridge for most games and we have an annual club trip to Chelsea usually in January/February.

Galway
    Mr Kevin Healy +353863846229 or +353872897857

We meet in Massimo Bar (shed na Gaillimhe) for all televised games qand organise regular group trips to the Bridge and individual tickets for club members.

Kate Ryan
    Co Tipperary
    Joanne Ridley 00353 5236802

Kerry
    Mr Henry Molyneaux 0035368 47024

We cater for all of County Kerry with members in Tralee, Killarney, Cahirciveen, Castlegregory, Ardfert, Tarbert, Ballybunion

Kilkenny
    Mr Pat Conery 00353 56 27681

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Nice find starbelgrade. Well done.

muffler wrote: »
    Nice find starbelgrade. Well done.

I wasn't sure if it was OK to post the phone numbers, but seeing as they're already on the web, I thought I'd chance it. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Rozbeef

i actually e-mailed a couple of those a while ago but never got anything back :(

can't see sligo listed anywhere on the web. i'll just have to start one myself then :D who's with me?

• Advertisement

Rozbeef wrote: »
    i actually e-mailed a couple of those a while ago but never got anything back :(

can't see sligo listed anywhere on the web. i'll just have to start one myself then :D who's with me?

Cue; achingly painful silence interrupted only by the sound of leaves rustling in the wind.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭sligobhoy67

The first sentence in the OP's post is "Hello all! I was wondering if anyone knew of a Chelsea Supporters Club in Sligo?"

Kindly stick to the topic at hand or this gets locked.

Sligobhoy67 please take note.

I was answering issue that have arose in this thread! my computer wont let me edit the

You are without doubt the biggest jackass and self absorbed moron I have even encountered in cyberspace - get a life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭sligobhoy67

Looks like he's showing Drogba how to dive properly.

is that supposed to be on topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Does anyone else think that this thread has run its course?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

I was answering issue that have arose in this thread! my computer wont let me edit the

You are without doubt the biggest jackass and self absorbed moron I have even encountered in cyberspace - get a life!

:eek::D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I found this lying around... was someone looking for it?
    ban_hammer.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement