Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending boxes on ahead to NZ by air

Options
  • 04-04-2008 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm moving to NZ soon and me and the OH want to ship a box each before we go. We just need it for winter coats and boots and things we don't want to carry around with us.

I've searched this forum and found some info on shipping boxes but it takes 90 days. We'll need the stuff in less than three months for the winter and we couldn't have shipped it two months ago as again, we needed it. I expected shipping time time to be 3 -4 weeks, not months.

Does anyone know anywhere not astronomical we can send boxes by air? I've asked for a quote from postnet but haven't had a response. Executive excess baggage make you collect it from the airport which isn't really an option as we're travelling on the way there and we want it sent to my Oh's parents house.

I'm getting stressed out now. Really not sure of the best way to send the stuff.

Advertisement