Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just plain stupid: Tattoos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yep, a lot of thought and effort gone into designing it and its very unusual.

I dont think its something i'd fancy on myself though. More for the fact that its KFC branding than the design itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mouwt

That is fly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

u added to ur leg recently mouwt???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

criminals-with-forehead-tattoo-father-son.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Saw a fella in town once, kitted out in a suit, looked like a proper business man, around 55ish I'd reckon, he was ahead of me in a queue in a shop, when he stuck out his hand I saw he had a tattoo of a very crudely drawn cartoon of a naked woman, her left leg going down his thumb and the other down his index finger, so when he opened his hand her legs would open. Made me giggle, but I'd reckon it was a prime example of thinking your tattoos through and not getting them young. Now I dunno if he regrets or not or when he got done, I'm just assuming and I just thought it was a pretty stupid tattoo. :o

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

HOTLINKING FAIL!

Really? i can see it grand...

That's because it's in your cache :(

3697yh8.jpg

how's that?

I fail at the internet sometimes.. Cheers for the edit Will.

• Advertisement

Satisfyingly awful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

oh heard about this guy, crackberry were running some competition for their newest one and wanted to see how far their fans would go

he went and got that done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

windows-blue-screen-of-death-tattoo-270707.jpg

And we all remember this clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

That fatal exception one looks class!

The_Edge wrote: »

And we all remember this clown.

I dont get it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

The weirdest I've ever seen is a girl with washing instructions for a tshirt tattooed on her. I dont kno if its terrible but it definately is unique

Kersmash wrote: »

Ahh....

That guy is WEIRD!

Gotta say though, good artist.

• Advertisement

3 hours for it though? lets hope he was charged per piece and not by the hour

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm guessing he passed out and it took 2 hours to get him revived and get his courage up to get back in the chair :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Why, why, why..........I'm of the opinion some people don't know that tattoos are permanent......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

http://web1.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1204081tatman1.html
    Mug Shot Metamorphosis
    Tattooed Colorado convict in jarring before/after booking photos

DECEMBER 4--Meet Michael Campbell, before and after. The Colorado man has a long rap sheet and prison history, though you probably could have guessed that based on the below mug shots. In the "before" photos, Campbell is seen following a 2003 theft arrest in Jefferson County, Colorado. The "after" photos were snapped about six weeks ago, when Campbell was again popped and jailed at the Jefferson County lockup. Though he has been in and out of custody between 2003 and 2008, Campbell, 33, apparently used his infrequent time on the street to aggressively supplement his facial and neck art. It is unclear, however, why his ears, to date, have been left untouched. But that polka-dotted bow tie (at least we think it's a bow tie) was a wonderful addition.

1204081tatman1op5.jpg

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/85970/67432.jpg ou would really want to have some neck to go get a tattoo like that.Ugh it just looks disgusting never mind mind numbingly stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

Kersmash wrote: »
    Seriously Weird!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

Diceicle wrote: »
    Why, why, why..........I'm of the opinion some people don't know that tattoos are permanent......:rolleyes:
    Attached Images
    worst-tattoo.jpg (79.6 KB, 118 views)
    white-power-unicorn.jpg (96.5 KB, 92 views)
    I correct myself....this is worse.....I'm in agreement on people now knowing tattoos are real.....The unicorn one isn't bad artwork tho.....find the first one very repulsive tho....why????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

WARNING: If you work in an uptight office place dont open tat-pwned file as it probably will freak out the squares man. NSFW

• Advertisement

^^^^^
    Yeah VERY NSFW!!!!

Advertisement