Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just plain stupid: Tattoos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

<.< >.>

or maybe shove in a 'not work safe' warning...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Chill, its after the watershed.
    Sure, I heard some guy on Pat Kenny say fu.ck not 10 minutes ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, yes, risqué, nsfw.. same dif right? >_>

gone now anyway, sorry guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

;)

hehe :D

i feel kinda bad putting this in the 'just plain stupid tattoos' thread... cos i found this, and i've found i kinda like it. it's like something i'd do that'd remind me of someone/something that means a lot to me.... but anyway...

200708190929-pix1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I actually really like that one. Don't think it deserves a place in this thread..

yeah, i feel bad putting it in here, in a way... but it hardly goes in a thread showin 'great artwork'...

Its just different thats all, each to their own and all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

yeah, i feel bad putting it in here, in a way... but it hardly goes in a thread showin 'great artwork'...

In fairness it takes alot of work to make something look bad.
    In a good way like.

well, there's a lot of tattoos in this thread that i dont think belong here, so maybe it could just be different/unusual tattoos... ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

I used to live with this French guy called Olivier, 42 years old, and incredibly French in everything he said and did

So he had this tattoo on his arm, it was the logo for the band he was in for many years and well, its god damn took my breath away

169112189a6071367602l.jpg

Yes. Thats right. I lived with a guy who had THIS on his arm!

*titters*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

2 lads i know have the worst tattoos ever!!

1 has LEGEND in 4 of 5" lettering across his back (talkin about himself of course) ur man tattooing him was so stoned he ****ed up one of the E's!

the other has two guns (one on each hip) and an anchor on one forearm and a dagger on the other.... real old sailor type tattoos!

cant get pics tho cause they are both in OZ now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

200708190929-pix1.jpg

Cute style but baffling text, I suspect drugs or alcohol may have been involved....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

well, there's a lot of tattoos in this thread that i dont think belong here, so maybe it could just be different/unusual tattoos... ?

Do i feel a new thread coming on? :O

not on my part, ill just keep throwin stuff in here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Dr Robotnik to the rescue!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Either that or mythbusters.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

hulkamania will never die brother!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Look at the Hulks face in that!!!!ahahahahahahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I dunno... I think those tattoos, such as the playboy bunnies, or the "juicy" cherries, or tattoos like that are goddamm awful. Why?

They're so tacky, imo.
    I love tattoos and mods. I have a lot of piercings and I have two tattoos myself- waiting on my 3rd one, but I cannot honestly see the attraction of those tattoos.

Its better to get something that means something to you, that you know you're never gonna hate it because when you look at it, it reminds you of whatever, or whoever.

Speaking of dumb tattoos and people... getting someones name on your body? Why? Why???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

jezza wrote: »
    Its better to get something that means something to you, that you know you're never gonna hate it because when you look at it, it reminds you of whatever, or whoever.

Speaking of dumb tattoos and people... getting someones name on your body? Why? Why???

Contradiction?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

pwned!

no, i have a tattoo that is particularly for my partner, and the role he's played in my life to date... ie, the whoever... but it doesnt feature his name at all, it's a polar bear, with some lyrics around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

dancor wrote: »
    Contradiction?

No, its not.

The tattoo i got on my wrist was for my mum, something that will always remind me of her and something that makes me feel close to her. Its small enough, i love it. I will never hate it, because each time I look at it, I feel better.

Ya know the type of tattoo I don't get? A big love heart on your arm, with someones name inked over it.

Each to their own, but I think thats just stupid.

I'm pretty sure I've posted it before in this thread but damn it deserves another look just for sh!ts and giggles. Even after most people on this board telling her it was wrong... she still went ahead with what her 'native gaelic speaking' friends thought was right... :pac: she wouldn't believe me (who spent primary school and before speaking irish) ah still cracks me up.

bad karma i know but oh well

200702230939-pix1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Just reading the comments on that pic over on the ModBlog, Wilburt. Feckin hilarious. I'm guessing that even though she says she was unphased by it, that it genuinely did bother her. So easy to hide true emotions behind a computer screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

My Irish isn't what it should be...what does that say and what does she think it says?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

It should say "Drug Free". However she got it translated literally as it was written so it actually reads "Free Drugs"

Advertisement